Services Departments Government

Film and Media Permit Application

Thank you for selecting Clackamas County for your production.

A film permit application form is required for any filming activity taking place within Clackamas County. Individual jurisdictions are responsible for issuing local permits and collection of fees; however Clackamas County Film & Media Production is a one-stop shop for completing your Film Permit Application. When filming on private property completing this Permit Application is merely a formality, but provides an opportunity for Clackamas County to better serve you.

Please read the Film Permit Application Instructions prior to completing a film permit application. For additional information about filming in Clackamas County, please contact our office at (503) 742-4BIZ (4249) or with any questions or concerns.

A Guide to Filming in Clackamas County

required field denotes a required field

Applicant Information

required field

required field

Production Information

required field

required field

Type of Film (check all that apply):


Location Information

In what location(s) are you interested in filming (check all that apply):

Cities and Municipalities

Canby info
Estacada info
Gladstone info
Happy Valley info
Lake Oswego info
Milwaukie info
Molalla info
Oregon City info
Sandy info
West Linn info
Wilsonville info
Clackamas County Unincorporated Areas info
      (McLoughlin Blvd., Boring, Mulino, Government Camp, etc.)
Note: Each jurisdiction will be responsible for issuing local permits and collection of the respective fees.

Clackamas County Parks info

Clackamas County Facilities info

North Clackamas Parks & Recreation District (NCPRD) info

Clackamas County Event Center info

Clackamas County Roads/Rights-of-Way info


For other locations visit the Oregon Governor's Office of Film & Television Reel Scout program.

Insurance Information

(Proof of insurance will be required along with approval of amounts, submit prior to first day of filming)
(Insurance will be required in the amount not less than $1,000,000 naming the jurisdiction as a co-insured)

Please Note: Your Permit Application will not be issued until the following items have been received:

Please email documents to

Thank you for filming in Clackamas County!

For more information contact:

Clackamas County Film & Media Production
150 Beavercreek Road
Oregon City, OR 97045
Phone: 503-742-4BIZ (4249)

Share this page

Development Services Building

Contact Us

Development Services Building
150 Beavercreek Rd.
Oregon City, OR 97045

503-742-4BIZ (4249)

Email Us