Restaurant Scores Search
Inspection Scoring Information
Every restaurant within the County receives two unannounced, semi-annual inspections each year. Additional inspections may take place due to a change of ownership or re-inspections.
To know of a restaurant's most recent inspection results, look for a placard that indicates "Complied" or "Failed to Comply". To receive a "Complied" status, a restaurant needs to score above 69% on an inspection.
- The bolded violations are ‘Priority’ violations that receive a score of 5 points.
- ‘Priority Foundation’ violations receive 3 points. If these violations are repeated on the next inspection, the point value will double.
- Non-critical or ‘Core’ violations are recorded, but receive no point value.
- Priority or Priority Foundation violations are more likely than Core violations to contribute to food contamination, illness, or environmental health hazard.
- Most Priority or Priority Foundation violations are corrected during the inspection, although some may require a re-inspection.